Lasers have been used widely for medical procedures for years. Today we use dental lasers that work on the same principle. We can pinpoint the focused beam of light in the area we’re treating, leaving surrounding tissue unaffected.
The benefits of laser dentistry at our Garland, TX dental office include minimal bleeding, less swelling, and shorter recovery times. You will find that treatment with dental lasers is so gentle that in many cases, we can complete your procedure without the need for anesthetics. Most patients can return to their daily routine immediately after treatment.
We use dental lasers to resolve numerous issues quickly and painlessly:
- Perform an in-office frenectomy to treat a “tongue-tie” that restricts the tongue’s movement
- Eliminate the appearance of a “gummy” smile by reshaping gum tissue around teeth
- Selectively remove diseased and infected tissue to treat periodontal disease
- Provide immediate relief for painful canker sores and cold sores
- Recontour gum tissue for a perfect fit for dental crowns
Please call Garland Grove Dentistry if you would like to learn more about laser dentistry.