Dr. Jung uses only the best materials and techniques to deliver beautifully restored smiles. Fixing chipped teeth is one of the countless skills Dr. Jung has mastered, and he is excited to help you get your smile back!
Prompt, Aesthetic Tooth Repair
If you have a chipped tooth, we ask that you make an appointment with Dr. Jung so he can repair it as soon as possible. During your visit, Dr. Jung discusses your concerns and desired results so he can craft a smile that looks and feels phenomenal.
He also performs a full-mouth examination and may take x-rays to check the extent of the issue.
Finally, Dr. Jung offers you your options, which include:
- Dental bonding - composite resin bonded to the tooth
- Tooth-colored fillings (no metal) - composite resin that seals the tooth
- Porcelain veneers - thin, porcelain shell cemented to the surface of the tooth
- Tooth replacement - replaces the damaged tooth with a crown, bridge, or implant
- Porcelain dental crowns - covers and protects the tooth from damage or decay
Dr. Jung recommends the most viable treatment for your unique smile, and his decision depends on various patient factors, such as:
- Extent and location of the damage
- Aesthetic objective
- Level of oral health
- Personal preference
Dr. Jung restores smiles that complement the patient's appearance. Whatever your needs may be, we want to restore your smile so you can live with a healthier, happier smile.
Chipped Tooth? Call Us Today!
Having a chipped tooth can put a damper on one’s appearance and ability to chew, speak, or smile. Luckily, Dr. Jung can fix your chipped tooth in a flash with aesthetic restorative dentistry in Garland, TX.
Contact us today to schedule your appointment at our Garland dental office!